You can change who you are.

 In my life, I have been exposed to a challenge called "Change". It can occur in many different ways and us dealt with in many different ways. I have come to the awareness that change can be the deepest of all things. The people we adore and loved us so much that they want us to remain the way we are forever.Image result for change for the better  The New Year's Eve Celebration is making the last day of the year and it's one of the largest celebrations around the world. For many people around the world, January is an opportunity to make a fresh start with the new year. It is a holiday to welcome a brand new year with your friends and families, a time to distress and unwind your mind and many people throughout their whole lives to go without some type of guidance, we go on living and making our own decisions, not really knowing if they are the correct choices and we continue roaming this earth not having the slightest idea of what our purpose is.

 And when I accepted the Lord into my life, I was no longer one of those people, I was no longer questioning, no longer one wondering and my life's purpose was no longer unanswered.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Every move we make are the SAME!

Ang Wika ang Pinakamagandang Regalo ng ating Panginooon

Reflection