A New Beginning

Everyone has dreams. Weather they be to become a scientist and discover new and amazing things or become a star basketball player and be the highest paid player in the league, people dream about their future. I have dreams for the future just like everyone else. Dreams of the good life, with lots of money, hot girls and fast cars! And I will do whatever it takes to achieve it.

No other people, cellphone nor computer. Just you a pad, a pad and your thoughts and think about what really thrills you. When your quiet, think about those things that are really get your blood moving and do the things that you love to do either for fun or for a living. When you answer all the questions that is going in your head, you will feel great and you will be in then "Dream Zone." It is only when we get to this point that we experience what our dreams are! Don't think of any outlandish or foolish things, remember you're dreaming! Now,  prioritize those dreams,  life is too short to not pursue your dreams.

 I will try my best to achieve my dream job in the future and if I fail or I have problems with my studies. I will keep on dreaming to overcome the problem and keep believing that I will have a good life in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Every move we make are the SAME!

Ang Wika ang Pinakamagandang Regalo ng ating Panginooon

Reflection