High School Day

Well, I can say that it's the best experience while I'm living on this planet, without the high school day,  life is a bit boring. They told me that high school day is the best and I agree.

 Being a part of the Highschool Day Field Demo was the best part, more friends is the more happiness you'll experience. It's extraordinary feeling for me and it's the most exciting and happiest moments in my life. We had unforgettable memories and we may not realize during that time how to treasure each moment we spent with each other. Those are the sweetest memories we can hardly forget and you will hardly forget even at your old days.

 And all I want to say is that this highschool day was a really a unique one, because not only I was happy I saw a very rare scene where my friend was trying to conversate with the one who sent a confession message to her and all of it ended with a smile on each of our faces.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Every move we make are the SAME!

Ang Wika ang Pinakamagandang Regalo ng ating Panginooon

Reflection